Thursday, June 20, 2019

6/20/19 "I LOVE Differently"

Good morning ALL from Me (Prophetess  Stacy) and my sponsored child, Maureen....all the way from #Zambia. Isn't she adorable. 


You see, "I LOVE Differently"....If that phrase alone resonates with your Spirit and you know that you're more than just the "me and mine and no more" kind of person, but you love differently, the way that I do.

You have a heart that welcomes children,  those who are vulnerable and in  need. You have a heart for children; all children. You want to see them live and be the best God has made them to be; starting with clean water, proper food, healthcare, education etc. 

As a CA (Child Ambassador) for World Vision....My mission is to match as many loving sponsors, with precious children who need the love and support of someone like YOU.

I personally sponsor 5 children through World Vision and the blessing they all are  to my life is without question.

#MyFiveHeartbeats  

So, If you're ready to bless your life and the life of a child, I need to talk to you. Text: SPONSORSHIP to the number: 865-408-8690 and I will call you back .

Let's talk #Sponsorship #ShareLife #ChangeALife #ILoveDifferently #WorldVision

No comments:

Post a Comment