Friday, February 14, 2020

2/14/20 "All My Love This Valentine's Day"

2/14/20

All My Love This Valentine's Day!!!





One of His disciples, whom Jesus loved [whom He esteemed and delighted in], was reclining [next to Him] on Jesus' bosom. So Simon Peter motioned to him to ask of whom He was speaking. Then leaning back against Jesus' breast, he asked Him, Lord, who is it?
John 13:23‭-‬25 AMPC


Don't allow people to use the intimacy you have with the LORD, just for finding out what they want to know.
This is exactly what happened here in the text,  Simon Peter (of all people) tried to use John's intimate relationship with the LORD to find out who indeed would be the disciple to betray Jesus.


Sometimes, you have to limit people's access to you...So that you can focus on NOT just being a servant of God, serving God, but being a lover of God, loving on Him reclining, relaxing, resting in His Presence.

One of my favorite scriptures talks about glorying in the fact  that I know God personally. 
But let him who glories glory in this: that he understands and knows Me [personally and practically, directly discerning and recognizing My character], that I am the Lord, Who practices loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord. 
Jeremiah 9:24 AMPC

In a world where people love to name drop unashamedly making people aware of who they know. Let me take the time to drop the ONE name that's above all names. JESUS....I know JESUS....I know God.

And I wouldn't trade being His for nothing in this world. Being able to lean on Him just because he's there is a privilege, being able to lean on Him as my lover when I am struggling to survive the wilderness, or the wildest, craziness of a situation is a privilege. 
Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved?
Song of Songs 8:5 NIV

I'm privileged to say...It is me once again and FOREVER leaning on the lover of my soul, my beloved.

You see, Valentine's Day is not just for couples, but for you and  your Creator because if it hadn't been for Him loving you when you were unable to help yourself, unable to love yourself. Where would you be right now? Where would I be?

Thankful today for a hope that does not disappoint and for God's love poured out on me, filling the broken pieces of my heart.
How about you?

And this hope will never disappoint us, because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts. He gave us his love through the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to us. When we were unable to help ourselves, at the right time, Christ died for us, although we were living against God.
Romans 5:5‭-‬6 NCV


Happy Valentine's Day God,
Happy Valentine's Day  Jesus....
Holy Spirit, yes you too. 📩 ❣

LPS~ LOVE, Prophetess Stacy 




No comments:

Post a Comment