Saturday, December 16, 2017

12/16/17 "The Breaking Of The Alabaster Box"

Saturday 12/16/17


Beloved,
There should be certain love language, certain words that your spouse, your fiancee, boyfriend or girlfriend, your children, your family shouldn't hear spoken to them... BECAUSE those are the words of affection you have reserved for YOUR GOD.

Like for me, I will NEVER call my husband (to be) King..Even though,  a lot of wives do that these days. Not degrading the man, God sends to my life because he will lead and cover me, (and I will greatly appreciated that), but he is not MY KNG....Those words I reseverve for God...He is MY KING, the Lord of Lords.

The bible says, In Proverbs 25:11 from the Message bible : "The right word spoken at the right time is like custom made jewelry"....If you want God to give you a custom made blessing ( and I know, you do) try speaking custom made words, words you have reserved just for him at the right time. Love language! God deserves more than just to hear what you've given everybody else.

The woman who came to Jesus in
Mark 14 and broke her expensive Alabaster  Box open and used what was inside to worship him, fully understood this concept of giving to YOUR GOD apart of yourself that you have not given to another.

Give him what's inside your heart by way of words and deeds, save something special (reserve something) just for him...Love on him, bless him, and watch how he responds to your love language.

LPS~Love, Prophetess Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment