Sunday, June 28, 2020

6/28/20 "Your Mouth"

6/28/20

5 Minutes Of Focus 

"Your Mouth"



Your mouth attracts attention. Every time you open your mouth, you're either attracting the attention of something good or something bad towards you...There is no in between.
That's why the bible says: 
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
Proverbs 18:21 NKJV

What you say matters that much. So, I suggest you stop being so concerned with WHO you're attracting with your looks and be more concerned with WHAT you're attracting with your words.  The words of your mouth are powerful. 

Just ask Job for example: He lived in constant fear that his children just might be messing up on God, and as a result of sin, he would lose them spiritually. So, he offered a burnt offering on their behalf.  The bible says this was his daily custom....He thought it (NIV) and SAID IT (AMPC) And he did end up losing them all physically; burnt offering or not...And all he could say was: That which I FEARED has come upon me.
Job 1:5 Job 1:13-22 Job 3:25

Beloved, Watch what you think, as well as watch what you say...Because you  don't want that which you feared to come upon you.

On the other hand, it works for the good too. An example of that  would be...The woman with the issue of blood...She thought (NIV) If I just touch...(AMPC) For she kept SAYING, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health. And immediately her flow of blood was dried up at the source, and [suddenly] she felt in her body that she was healed of her [distressing] ailment.
Mark 5:28‭-‬29 AMPC

So, from those two examples...It's  proven that what you think is servely linked to what you say. Therefore, think (good thoughts, WORD affirming, healing thoughts) before you speak and that way, fear will automatically be eliminated, yielded unfruitful. You won't have to concern yourself with...What did I just say? WHAT did I just attract to myself through my words, through my mouth??? Because your words will line up with your thoughts. 
Selah

Until Next Sunday.
LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment