Sunday, March 31, 2024

3/31/24 "The Reality Of The Cross "

3/31/24

5 Minutes of Focus 

"The Reality Of The Cross"
John 10:18 NIV
‭‭These are the words of JESUS:
[18] No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again....

Think about it that means Jesus allowed everything they did to Him.  He allowed them to beat Him, to mock Him, to pull his beard, to stripe Him of his clothes and leave him hanging on The Cross naked, publicly humiliated; violated all of which would lead to Him laying down his life.

He layed down his life after being abused, after being verbally picked on. He layed down his life and took it up again by choice.

‭Luke 22:63-65 NIV‬
[63] The men who were guarding Jesus began mocking and beating him. [64] They blindfolded him and demanded, “Prophesy! Who hit you?” [65] And they said many other insulting things to him. 

‭Isaiah 50:6 NIV‬
[6] Jesus said, I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.

So, Never say that no one understands how you feel. If you have been abused be it physically, verbally, even sexually. Jesus understands how you feel.

The gambled for his clothes and left him hanging  on The Cross, his body parts publicly exposed!!
Luke 23:34 NLT

If you have been mocked-made fun of, bullied at any time in your life.
If you are in an  abusive situation of any type. Jesus understands how you feel.

If you have ever been rejected.
‭John 1:11 NLT‬
[11] He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. 

If you have ever been left for dead.
If you have ever been betrayed by someone you loved, kissed but NOT really loved and YET Jesus called Judas friend...
Matthew 26:47-50 NIV

You need to remember The Cross and take a closer look at what Jesus when through, what He allowed himself to go through for you and for me.
Selah- Pause & Think About That!! 🤔 

Until Next Sunday. 
LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment