Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/15/20 "Chasing After The Wind"

11/15/20

5 Minutes of Focus 


" Chasing After The Wind"

If still at your age, something in you feels unfulfilled. You're chasing money, chasing things, chasing what you think is the American dream and still for all your hard work, something is missing.

Society even has you thinking that you will be fulfilled when you get that husband or that wife....and you believe the hype. So, lately you've been coming across as "thirsty." which tells me, You need more than what you have been taught to think you need.

As did the woman in John 4 who had already been through 5 failed marriages and was currently living with a man who was not her husband...None of those relationships fulfilled her.  She was still thirsty, she was still at the well, looking to quench her thirst, when she met Jesus. 

After she met Jesus, things changed. He fulfilled her. She didn't go home to that man that didn't fulfill her, but IMMEDIATELY she went back into town to tell the people about Jesus.
She had found her calling as an Evangelist.
John 4:1-29 NIV

SOMEBODY: Invest MORE time and effort into your relationship with Jesus. When he truly fulfills you, you will find your calling.

Even if you had more money....Then what? Boaz was wealthy, but he still needed to step into his role as a type of Christ, as a kinsman redeemer. In order to be fulfilled and really be of help to Ruth, Boaz had to connect with that part of him that was most like Jesus. 
Ruth 3:1-13 NIV, • Kinsman (Redeemer) in the KJV.

Simply Put: Find Jesus, get fulfilled, and from a full cup find your calling.

You've been searching  EMPTY, searching THIRSTY.  Beloved, It don't work like that.

Don't end up like Solomon at end of your days saying:
I denied myself nothing my eyes desired; I refused my heart no pleasure. My heart took delight in all my labor, and this was the reward for all my toil.  Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind; nothing was gained under the sun. 
Ecclesiastes 2:10‭-‬11 NIV 

Until Next Sunday. 
LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment