Sunday, July 21, 2024

7/21/24 "Questions "

7/21/24

5 Minutes Of Focus 
 
"Questions"
Jesus from The Cross cried out:
[1] My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish?
Psalms 22:1 NIV

And in Psalms 13 David said:
[1] How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? [2] How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Psalms 13:1-2 NIV

The point is we all have questions...David had questions, even Jesus had questions.

There is nothing wrong with asking God questions.
God never said you couldn't ask Him questions. In fact, He encourages you to ask in Matthew 7:7 NIV

Asking is the only way the door will be open to certain things, open to certain conversations.

So Beloved, Don't be afraid to ask God the questions that keep you up at night. It's okay to want answers to why this happened and that happened.

If Jesus could ask God why He had forsaken him...and later discover that it was only temporary because He had taken our sin upon himself and God being "Holy" couldn't bare to look at sin NOT even on Jesus...So, He turned his back!!

If David could ask God how long...You can ask God about that situation you feel is taking too long, that situation that hurt you. 

You can ask God, why you were abandoned? Why you were molested as a child? 
Why a loved one died so soon?
Why you had to go through a painful breakup? Why you had to go through a painful divorce etc.?

However, Be prepared like Jesus to not hear the answer, but to discover the answer as life goes on and you're able to put 2 & 2 together via His Holy Spirit. 

Remember, When it comes to asking God questions:
● We have not because we ask not. James 4:2 NIV
● Sometimes we ask amiss. James 4:3 NKJV
● But the sin is never in the questions. 
● So, Ask!!

Until Next Sunday.
LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment