Sunday, October 21, 2018

10/21/18 "When No One Else Knows"

 10/21/18


5 Minutes of Focus 


"When No One Else Knows"

🎶 My world is closing in

On the inside

But I'm not showing it

When all I am is crying out

I hold it in and fake a smile

Still I'm broken

I'm broken


Only one can understand 

And only one can hold the hand 

Of the broken

Of the broken


When no one else knows how I feel 

Your  love for me is proven real

When no one else cares where I've been

You run to me with outstretched hands 

and You hold me in your arms again


And I have come to you in search of faith

Cause I can't see beyond this place

Oh You are God and I am Man

so I'll leave it in your hands...🎶


💜 Lyrics from: "No One Else Knows"- By: Building 429

*Complete lyrics on Youtube

Can you relate to this song's  lyrics? I sure can. Years ago, this song stayed on repeat and helped me through a hard season of depression, brokenness, hurt, and feeling misunderstood by the world (or at least, everybody in my world) etc.

I know, I'm not alone in this..Elijah went through a season where he needed GOD in every way imaginable, as did Hagar (distraught over the future of her child) and Naomi (suffering from low self-esteem, wanting to be called Mara meaning -- bitter).

Even Jesus had a moment when he cried out, " My God, My God...Why have you forsaken Me?" Psalm 22:1

● 1 Kings 19, Genesis 16,

 Ruth 1:20

You see, Emotions get crazy like that, but what I discovered is: God heals, God delivers when "the fight" in us is truly broken and he can come close. Psalm 34:18

When it feels we have been forsaken, rejected; in that is the brokenness that will provide healing, provide deliverance.

SOMEBODY: Allow yourself to be broken, stop fighting it...So, God can heal you, deliver you.

You will not perish from depression, you will not perish from rejection. You will not become suicidal. You will have everlasting life  in God and you will LIVE now..Surrender and let God handle the hurt. 

● Psalm 147:3, John 3:16

Until Next Sunday. 

LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy 











No comments:

Post a Comment