Sunday, August 19, 2018

8/19/18 " The Girl Is Not Dead"

8/19/18

5 Minutes of Focus 


"The Girl Is Not Dead"

SOMEBODY: Make that your confession: "The Girl Is Not Dead"..You counted me out too soon. "The boy is not dead"...You just caught me  at a down time, sleeping.

But Oh, I'm fully awake now and THE GIFT in me is crying out, MAKE ROOM!!! You can ridicule me all you want, but Jesus (the LORD of the lords, the KINGS of kings) is on my side and he declares, "Make Room, for the girl is not dead..."And who is it that knows me better than My Savior?

He knows my words, thoughts, my actions.

Psalm 139

So, If he says, It was just sleep you saw in my eyes and not defeat...You best to believe Him. He knows what he's talking about.

You see, Sometimes you have to let those who were so quick to diagnose you, so quick to pronounce you dead know that  it's not over. Death and life are in the power of the tongue...Therefore, I shall not die, but live

Proverbs18:21 Psalm 118:17

What you perceived as death was God giving me my second wind. I can breath again. I can live again. I'm stress free again and though, you think it's "crazy talk" I know I will stand before great men. I will fellowship and connect with people and places no one even thought imaginable.

Proverbs 18:16 NKJ

 What eye has not seen nor ear heard (that's) what God has prepared and (keeps ready) for those who love Him.

1 Corin 2:9 AMPC

Therefore, In order to make me ready for what he keeps ready..He shut me down for a season. People, family, and foes a like...Oh yes, you were all talking. Some of you were talking out of worry and concern (which I understand). Others of you though, your agenda was just to gloat...But God!!!...Just when, you thought you would have the last laugh at my expense...But God!!! He picked up the tab on this one.

DO NOT GLOAT OVER ME MY ENEMY...

THOUGH I SIT IN DARKNESS...

THE LORD WILL BE MY LIGHT.

Micah 7:8 NIV

So, again I say and let this be your last NEEDED reminder: "The Girl Is Not Dead...The boy is not dead..Watch...You'll see.


Until Next Sunday. 

LPS~ Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment