Sunday, December 3, 2023

12/3/23 "ME"

12/3/23

5 Minutes of Focus 

"ME"
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[13] I can do all this through Him who gives ME strength.

‭‭[CEV] Christ gives ME the strength to face anything.

ME...That means YOU. God has deposited some strength into YOU. You have strength for whatever you're in, strength for whatever you're facing.

Even if YOU are the reason why you're going through what you're going through...

YOU must remember that God knew what you were going to say and do in that situation, BEFORE the words left your mouth, BEFORE you did what you did.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:3‭-‬5‬ ‭CEV‬‬
[3] You notice everything I do and everywhere I go. [4] Before I even speak a word, you know what I will say, [5] and with your powerful arm you protect me from every side.

He protects you from every side. Have you ever thought that one of those sides could be, God (looks at) and protects YOU from YOURSELF?

Think about it. Some of us would be in a lot bigger mess if God hadn't intervened, had He not given us the strength to endure some crying days, given us the strength  to endure some hard times. 

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
[5] Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

Joy meaning strength....
The joy of the Lord is our strength according to Nehemiah 8:10 NIV

Therefore, We give Him ALL the credit that's due, because if it had not been Him and His
 strength....

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:1‬ ‭MSG‬‬
[1] I give you all the credit, God— you got me out of that mess, you didn’t let my foes gloat.

Hallelujah....Amen!!

Until Next Sunday. 
LPS~Love, Prophetess Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment